You are constantly raising the bar for your own best work
You know what you’re capable of and you’re absolutely determined to achieve it. Your momentum keeps you pushing ahead, looking to outdo yourself, bringing you closer and closer to all that you know you can be. As a manager, we will appreciate the way your striving for excellence and energy motives and inspires your team, and will open every door to empower your success, and through it, ours.
The Project Manager will be working within a project management office with client and he shall perform all the necessary duties required by the client within the scope specified by the contract. It includes responsibility to monitor a massive number of projects in certain region within Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and will have the following major duties:
– Oversee, monitor, and analyze Projects performance and prepare reports highlighting all the potential risk and issues with project and recommend suitable solutions.
– Recommend preventive/corrective actions and initiatives to improve governance on the projects.
– Organize and lead meetings with consultant and contractors to discuss issue affecting Project progress.
– Ensure the proper approval of baseline schedule for all the projects.
– Regularly prepare presentations/reports for the senior management to highlight project progress and issues.
– Advise client on issues related to contractor’s claims, likely to affect the financial resources or the scope of work.
– Provide assistance in budget of future projects and the sector strategic plans.
– Reinforce continuous improvement, collect lessons learned and ensure that all project management tools and procedures are implemented at all levels of Projects management.
– Organize training sessions with client’s project managers, engineers, consultants and contractors related to the implementation of the National Water Company’s projects management manual “PMM”.
– Conduct continuous audit on all the projects to ensure quality procedures are implemented and recorded and prepare detailed visit reports.
– Perform periodic evaluations of contractors, consultants, and projects management staff.
– Prepare Comprehensive risk register of region projects.
– Reinforce the implementation of stage gate review processes, value engineering sessions and local master plan reviews.
Our fast pace keeps us energized and at the top of our profession.
If you’re invigorated by action and can lead your team to remain confident and think and act with purpose when the heat is on, please don’t waste a moment to contact us. Here, diversity creates a varied and vibrant community where all are welcomed and included.
Qualification and Skills:
– Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or equivalent in engineering discipline with minimum 15 years of professional experience in the Project management, supervision and planning of water and wastewater projects.
– Preferably, the last five (5) years of experience with an international consultant.
– Should be fluent in both written and spoken Arabic and English.
– Preferably, PMP qualified.
– Well versed in report writing and in preparing professional presentations.
Organizations win or lose based on customers’ experiences. Join a winner!
We aim for more than customers — we want loyal advocates. We throw ourselves into achieving that goal by giving people more than they expect. We’re a driven bunch, but we love doing it, and our customers can tell that we do. If your managerial style inspires, our environment will inspire you. Our diverse staff is empowered to shape their futures in a welcoming environment filled with opportunity.
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.