– Supports the replenishment of raw materials in the production lines.
– Maintains a safe and clean work environment.
– Based on schedule and as required, takes charge of changing the filters of the machine.
– Cleans the hopper filters.
– Maintains the drums in good working condition.
– Performs support activities to the production.
– Operates/drives forklifts as required.
– Participates in the implementation of inventory control.
– Provides support to the overall function of the department.
1,200 to 1,300
per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Food+Housing+Transportation are provided
– We are looking for Pakistani candidates that can work under pressure and have Attendance, Confidence, Dependability, and Rules Adherence skills.
– The type of job needs hands working a lot such as moving materials, lifting some equipment and putting the chemical materials into the production lines.
Saudi Industrial Resins Limited is a joint venture between Ashland Inc and private Saudi Arabia shareholders, and is the leading supplier of unsaturated polyester resins and vinyl ester resins in the MENA region.
In addition to its successful locally-produced Siropol® and Hetron® ranges [manufactured under license from Ashland], SIR distributes a wide range of composite auxiliaries – including glassfibre, catalysts, and accelerators. The company also distributes Ashland’s Derakane® range.
The original plant was completed in 1977 and, since that time, has undergone several capacity- and infrastructure-additions. The plant is totally self-sufficient, and can operate under its own generated electric power, chilled and cooling water, steam, and heating fluids.