Our Client is a leading international Engineering and project management Consultancy, stable and successful, and they are currently looking to hire a Planning Engineer for their Highways and infrastructure projects in Qatar.
• Coordinate with Project team and Supervision Consultant to establish Project’s baseline schedule and Progress measurement system consistently throughout the Projects in Programme
• Coordinate with Project team and Supervision Consultant to ensure that the management reports are properly prepared and accurately reflect the actual and forecast position of projects
• Develop, update and maintain integrated Program master schedule
• Analyzing and reporting on Consultant’s and Consultant’s schedules and monthly and weekly reports
• Ensure that approved Baseline Schedule is followed by all the entities involved and the Projects complete with in the budgeted time and cost
• Effectively monitor and analyze the progress, identify trends and recommend corrective actions
• Identification of potential grey areas and warning signal to Projects team
• Prepare reports to the senior management with clients, pertaining to schedules
• Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering.
• 13 years of experience in Roads and Infrastructure projects.
• Minimum 5 years of GCC Experience is required.
• Experience with Primavera Project Management (P6)
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties.
We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more.
Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering