Working within the Performance Marketing team, you will be a highly driven, results focused marketer with a strong attention to detail and good understanding of performance marketing practices.
What you’ll do:
– Plan, manage, lead and execute user acquisition campaigns for our clients on Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok and Google
– Work closely with our designers and clients to creatively develop engaging video ads
– Analyse and optimise user acquisition campaigns to deliver great results for our clients
– Manage daily operations of paid display and programmatic campaigns, organic and paid social media as well as SEM.
– Analyse campaign performance data and constantly optimize to generate growth and ensure client satisfaction
– Manage the company’s social media presence and increase engagement across all platforms, including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
– Consolidate and build internal and external reports for clients analysing KPI achievements and assess the success of campaigns
– Excellent mathematical and numerical skills
– Demonstrable skills working with large data sets and databases
– Strong understanding of Google Analytics
– Data Visualisation e.g. Tableau, Data Studio
– Demonstrable experience (execution or analysis) of paid media, Email/CRM, and SEO
What you should have:
– At least 2 years’ experience in campaign management / ad ops role utilizing ad tech platforms and web analytics tools, including Google AdWords, Facebook advertising, Power Editor, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google Analytics
– An analytical mindset and methodical approach – extensive Excel skills and an ability make recommendations based on statistics
– Acute attention to accuracy and detail
– Excellent organizational skills, often working to tight deadlines
– Strong tech and computer skills including advanced knowledge of MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and CRM systems
– Knowledge of marketing tools such as HubSpot, Zapier, Mailchimp or similar – a plus.
– Creativity and an eye for design.
– Willing to wear multiple hats and roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group’s success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group’s competitive edge in today’s market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.