• Build a list of relevant partners that can support the promotion of GIES.
• Support project manager in developing the partnership packages.
• Reach out to potential partners, negotiate terms and secure a minimum of 10 relevant partners.
• Coordinate with project manager to ensure the fulfilment of partners agreed deliverables.
• Coordinate with project manager and sponsorship manager in fulfilling sponsors agreed deliverables.
• Work with project manager to create unique offerings to strategic partners.
• Coordinate with project manager to ensure the fulfilment of strategic partners agreed deliverables.
• Maintain accuracy of all conference sponsors and partners information on the website, marketing assets and branding on site.
• Experience in Events / PM – Less than ~5 Years
• English / Arabic is a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication in English
• Excellent time management and organization abilities
• Able to project manage and ensure issues are resolved quickly and effectively
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Refinitiv is one of the world’s largest providers of financial markets data and infrastructure, serving over 40,000 institutions in approximately 190 countries. We provide leading data and insights, trading platforms, and open data and technology platforms that connect a thriving global financial markets community – driving performance in trading, investment, wealth management, regulatory compliance, market data management, enterprise risk and fighting financial crime. We are new market pioneers with 167 years of confidence. Breaking new barriers. Enabling more responsible, transparent and connected financial markets. We redefine what data can do. Through an open ecosystem, a high-performance culture, analytics, insights and technology.
Be the breakthrough, activate your future and shape ours.