Oracle Hospitality delivers integrated technology solutions for hotel property management (Hotel PMS), casino and gaming, cruise, sales and events, and more. With guest expectations always evolving, hospitality operators need the right property management and point-of-sale systems to drive innovations that’ll deliver exceptional experiences. Oracle’s cloud-based PMS software and hotel POS solutions accelerate the process with the simplest integration of best-of-breed solutions, regardless of their origin. With Oracle Hospitality, our customers can elevate their hotel and food and beverage operations, and create guest moments that matter.
The Strategic Sales team is looking for a passionate Global Account Manager to manage a major Hotel Account and related affiliates worldwide.
The main objective is to maximize customer retention and success while also driving increased Cloud revenue across this global account.
In this role, you will act as a strategic advisor to your Customers and you will be their primary point of contact for all Hotel Solutions. You will ensure that the customers get access to the necessary Oracle resources to ensure they remain successful and realise the full value of their investment with Oracle.
The candidate must have the ability to communicate, sell and close business at all levels. Ideally, the successful candidate should come from a Corporate Sales background having provided IT solutions into the Hotel and/or from the Hospitality industry.
Key Tasks / Responsibilities to include:
– Meet and exceed agreed sales and gross margin targets consistently.
– Generate revenue growth and build an extensive and qualified pipeline
– Manage, develop and maintain sales plans and processes within designated area of responsibility within the business unit
– Weekly and monthly reporting on sales forecasts
– Keep up to date on all of Oracle Hospitality’s products and services
– Help support and provide all necessary information to the Marketing department
– Build strong relationships with the Sales Engineering team.
– Demonstrated experience and confidence in negotiating and closing sales
– Strong Sales experience with a serious background in major account management.
– Knowledge of software sales environments.
– Very strong experience of Hospitality business processes, ideally with knowledge of major hotel chains
– Previous experience in an international, complex and structured environment.
– Ability to work in a matrix based environment and manage a global team of account managers on a dotted line basis.
– Ability to present and demonstrate effectively at all levels
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models – including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds – to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.