– SaaS Applications in the world. Join Oracle as a Cloud Sales Professional and sell our HCM, ERP, EPM and CX Sales and Marketing Cloud to transformational customers across EMEA.
– Oracle Human Capital Management Cloud (HCM) Talent acquisition and retention is crucial for business success. Empower your customers with the tools to build winning teams.
– Enterprise Resource Planning Cloud (ERP) Fast-moving market dynamics require business insight to remain one step ahead of the competition.
– Help your customers build the back office capabilities to gain an advantage.
– Enterprise Performance Management Cloud (EPM) Modern businesses have rapid planning cycles that need to keep pace with change and respond to business volatility.
– Help your customers unlock their potential.
– Customer Experience Cloud (CX) Modern businesses strive to provide a seamless experience across several different channels.
– Help your customers deliver that experience.
– Plans and manages a team of sales representatives
– Responsible for the team meeting sales targets
– Growth of Oracle’s volume business throughout the territory covered
– Building a new revenue stream for Oracle SaaS products, combining direct and indirect selling with Oracle’s business partners
– Building a strong working relationship with the field management team
– Responsible for developing the sales team through motivating, coaching and staff selection
– Manage the complete sales cycle and achieve revenue targets in your territory
– Execute business and territory plans focused on strategic Oracle sales activities
– People management/leadership experience in an IT Sales environment (15+ years) within the market
– Previous Sales Manager experience is essential (6+ years)
– Delivery against previous sales targets set and effective selling techniques
– Sound technical knowledge of Oracle products and how these apply to Oracles customers
– Good understanding of the Oracle structure and knowledge of competitors and competitor activity
– Demonstrate the ability to help employees follow through with key requirements for excellent performance and personal development
– The ability to understand and effectively respond to the customers issues and to build credibility and customer confidence in Oracle’s capabilities
– Ability to deal with complex problems, understand evaluate risks, apply personal insight and experience to business situations, make decisions where there is no precedent or formal procedures
– Excellent interpersonal/influencing skills
– Ability to build and maintain strong collaborative partnerships with others
– Fluency in English and applicable language for the territory
– The ability to multi-task, progress several projects at the same time
– 3rd level education
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models – including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds – to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.