As the Onsite Specialist, you will be responsible to improve the user experience and ease of navigation on the landing pages.
A leading start-up in the region looking to grow their marketing team.
* Manage the static and dynamic content of the organisations’ website.
* Schedule the release of blogs, testimonials, and featured news articles.
* Create new landing pages with consistent UI/UX and branding.
* Create co-branded pages as per agreements with clients/partners.
* Competitive salary available for the right candidate.
* Opportunity to work for a leading start-up in the region.
* Fast moving environment.
* Minimum experience 2-3 years in the related function.
* Excellent at visualization and delivery of digital journeys.
* Basic knowledge in Photoshop as well as HTML. Basic programming skills are a merit.
* Experience of working in publishing systems or content management systems.
* Must be bi-lingual – Arabic and English.
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting
Banking & Financial Services
Property & Construction
Engineering & Supply Chain
Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.