Your key responsibilities will include:
• Acting as a liaison between vendors, clients, support and business functions when required
• Assist in pre-event preparation and support leading up to the event
• Managing booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
• Reaching out to onboarded partners and working closely with any invoicing requirements
• Keeping track of events invoices and to assist on reminding stakeholders for payment.
• Collating and filing expenses.
• Assisting in resource allocation or generating tender documents
• Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
• Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
Required Skills and Qualifications
• 2 years plus of administrative experience would be a bonus.
• Ability to work amongst different timezones,
• Fluent English speaker, Arabic speaker would be a plus
• Discretion, and the ability to uphold confidentiality
• Ability to work independently and across a variety of cultures both internal and external
• High resourcefulness and ability to excel in an occasionally extreme high-pressure environment, often to almost impossible deadlines – someone who does whatever it takes to make sure the expectations of our clients are met
• Sociable and able to connect with people at all levels of the organisation
• Relatively autonomous. A self-starter who works on their own initiative, whilst managing internal relationships with the small local team and the larger global team
• Educated to Bachelor’s Degree Level
• Deadline driven and well-organised with strong time-management skills
• Good at learning and growing from the experience
• Proactive team player, flexible, capable of turning around work to tight deadlines
• High level of proficiency in Outlook, Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Zoom.
To be based in our Abu Dhabi office, we are looking for a superb candidate to manage our growing office in the region as well as to assist our CEO who is now based there. Meticulous attention to detail, flawless organisational ability and best in class management skills are a pre-requisite for this role.
In addition, you must be quick-thinking and is not afraid of a challenge. You will enjoy juggling calendars and working between different international offices to ensure maximum efficiency in the operations of the company as well as assisting the Operations & Partnerships Team. Some of the roles include having to manage the CEO’s diary, source for local vendors and also work with Partners for their payment terms & invoicing requirements.
Working at Unbound is fast-paced, challenging, future-looking and uniquely, offers our team the chance to make meaningful change in the industries that are shaping our future digital societies and economies.
If you fit the bill and would like to join a dynamic, global team in creating a world class experience for our always-growing number of global delegates and clients, please apply today!
Founded by Daniel Seal in 2013, Unbound has quickly developed into an internationally recognised market-leading platform connecting grassroots innovation, startups and technology leaders with corporates, brands and governments.
Headquartered in London and with an expanding network of offices in Asia and The Middle East, Unbound is a dynamic company that is the foremost connector in the technology and innovation space. It prides itself on its talented, energetic team and has scaled rapidly into new markets, firmly positioning itself at the centre of the innovation ecosystem.
In 2020, Unbound Festivals attracted 35,000+ delegates from brands, corporates, startups, investors, government, media and academia. Our government-backed flagship Asia festival Innovfest Unbound in Singapore is the largest innovation event in SE Asia, attracting over 18,000 delegates and 500 exhibitors in June. In 2020, Unbound was tasked by Abu Dhabi Global Market to help to develop, grow and manage FinTech Abu Dhabi, MENA’s largest FinTech Festival. This involved attracting over 7000 delegates, securing over 150 world class speakers and running a global roadshow with events in 18 different global FinTech hubs.