The most impressive landmark to grace the Doha skyline, La Cigale Hotel lives up to its reputation and introduces new levels of comfort to hotel and leisure facilities in the city.
What is in it for you:
– Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
– Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
– Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
– Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
– Review the Journal by transaction codes of the day and make sure all transactions are duly posted with relevant transaction codes in OPERA
– Review the rate change, credit limit, rate check
– Identify all pending arrivals of the day and coordinate with Night manager
– Audit of all officer and entertainment checks
– Audit all F&B checks of the day in order to ensure proper closing of checks
– Audit front office cashier closure and control the following transactions:
– Credit cards
– Refund & Paid Out
– Cash Transactions
– City ledgers
– Discount & Rebates
– Miscellaneous transactions
– Void Checks
– Post cross charges entries in OPERA to ensure proper allocation of revenue / debtors between hotels
– Reconcile OPERA vs Micros revenue and post necessary correction entries for breakfast package
– Perform the night run in OPERA, Micros and Tiger and compile related reports in the daily file
– Edit credit card batch report
– Reconcile Credit card Machine with OPERA credit cards report
– Close credit card machine
– Perform Guest In House Control
– Perform Early Check in / late checkout control
– Review Guest Ledger and Deposit Ledger report and make necessary postings in Opera in compliance with SOP implemented
Your experience and skills include:
– Knowledge of safety and security procedures
– Advanced math and bookkeeping skills
– Ability to perform computer-based tasks such as data entry, accounting, word processing, invoicing and billing
– Attention to detail and organizational skills
– Time management and multitasking skills
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Ability to solve problems and diffuse tense situations
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality.
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making “Feel Welcome” resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels’ more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.