University of Mumbai Project Fellow Recruitment 2020
– PC : results.amarujala.com
The applications are invited by the University of Mumbai for the posts of 01 Project Fellow Vacancy. MSc in related Subjects pass candidates can apply before November 30, 2020. Selection will be based on the Interview (Google meet/ Skype/ Zoom)/ offline mode.
University of Mumbai Project Fellow Recruitment 2020 Details
Post: Project Fellow
No. of Vacancy: 01
Pay Scale: 12000/- Per Month
Eligibility Criteria: The candidate must have done MSc Biophysics/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology with first class. Protein expression and purification knowledge are desirable.
Age Limit: 30 years
Application Fee: There is no application fee.
Last Date of Application Form Submission: November 30, 2020
How to Apply: Interested candidates may submit/ post a detailed CV to Dr Pushpa Mishra (PI), Department of Biophysics, University of Mumbai, Vidyanagari, Santacruz (East), Mumbai 400098 on or before November 30, 2020, and Candidates are advised to mail soft copy of their CV at [email protected] and cc to [email protected]
Job Location: Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Interview (Google meet/ Skype/ Zoom)/ offline mode.
1. Interested candidates are requested to submit/post a detailed CV to Dr. Pushpa Mishra (PI), Department of Biophysics, University of Mumbai, Vidyanagari, Santacruz (East), Mumbai400098 on or before 30th November 2020. Candidates are advised to mail soft copy of their CV at [email protected] and cc to [email protected]
2. Shortlisted candidates will be called for online (Google meet/Skype/Zoom)/offline mode depending upon the circumstances and present situation. Candidate would be notified for an interview by mail only and no separate interview call letters will be issued.
3. Candidates who are appearing for the interview should send attested copies of certificates, mark sheets, and other testimonials to support the application.
4. Selected candidate has to join immediately; similarly, the candidate has to make their own arrangement of accommodation stay in Mumbai.
5. Candidates who are appeared for the final year MSc examination can also apply.
6. Any query related to the post must be addressed to Dr. Pushpa Mishra, Email: [email protected]