Job Description Summary
Customer facing staff responsible for winning business Jobs at this level operate with some autonomy but are covered by well-defined Commercial policies or review of end results. The job allows modification of procedures and practices covering work as long as the end results meet standards of acceptability (typically annual volume, margin and compliance requirements). Responsible for medium-sized sales territories.
This role is accountable to grow sales revenue for the GEHC CT computed tomography portfolio within an assigned geographical (Middle East ). Drives a coherent product differentiation and commercial strategy for their assigned product/product range or segment and optimizes the use of resources in conjunction with Modality Sales Director to cover market potential for their product/product range or segment in order to achieve the Operating plan.
She/he is responsible to update upstream marketing and engineering of evolving market and customer needs to drive the continuous product innovation adapted to local market needs. They will assist and contribute to the coordination of One GEHC account activities in conjunction with the Region Managers and their teams of Account Managers, Channel partners / Executives to bring maximum business results and customer satisfaction to GEHC.
• Compiling lists of prospective customers and sales leads; Creating and winning sales opportunities for their products portfolio
• Conveys compelling value propositions, leads the opportunity, qualifies the customer needs, develops and presents solutions proposals and quotations, and responds to customers’ clinical/technical/process questions in order to successfully close clinical/technical/solution sales
• Works individually in an account or territory and own single modality deal
• Responsible to maintain the relationship with departmental and technical decision makers
• Works in conjunction with Account Executives and Managers to gain access to C-Suite decision makers
• Clinical / technical and sales expert for their assigned products
• Able to differentiate GE’s product/solution/service offerings
• Accountable to achieve Product/Solutions/Service orders and sales OP target for assigned accounts and or territory.
• Ensures pricing compliance for segment opportunities
• Forecasts orders and sales within the applicable sales funnel tools and reports for their products/solutions/services in their assigned territory/accounts.
Territory & Account Management
• Tracks and communicates market trends to/from the field including competitor data, and develop and lead effective counter-strategies.
• Creates territory/account plans including opportunity development, competitive strategies, and targets.
• Where applicable educates Channel Partners and regularly visits and joins customer visits
• Builds strong business relationships and formulates account relationship plans within the assigned accounts/ territory.
• Identifies & responds to key account technical and departmental decision makers’ needs and maintains customer contact records in the relevant CRM tools.
• Maintains a network of key opinion leaders within the assigned territory
Product & Market Expertise
• Is able to present and discuss the technology and clinical benefits in terms which are relevant to customers.
• Develops understanding of the customers’ changing clinical and/or operational issues and challenges.
• Creates viable product configurations which meet customer needs effectively
• Differentiates assigned product offering during the various stages of the sales process, effectively using GE resources and approved product marketing and product promotion material to actively support the customer through their decision-making process towards a successful outcome for GE.
• Represents the company at relevant medical conferences and technical exhibitions to promote product/solution and company.
• Identifies and creates new opportunities and works with sales leaders and account teams (where applicable) to continuously increase prospect funnel.
• Drives tender/bid process including the needs qualification, vendor selection, quotation, and closure of their product/solutions opportunities to meet orders, sales and pricing targets as well as to maximize customer satisfaction in assigned territory.
• Ownership of order and configuration quality at the point of entry to ensure accuracy, configuration integrity and that all requirements are tied to documented customer inputs.
• Estimates date of delivery to customer based on knowledge of the company’s production and delivery schedules ensuring fulfillment of the order is according to customer expectations and enhances customer satisfaction.
One GEHC teamwork
• Contributes to account plans at accounts covered by account managers/executives.
• Educates account team members on their product/solutions strategy and offerings.
• Collaborates with and leverages subject matter experts and other resources within GEHC channels to build relationships and secure business.
• Shares and follows up identified leads to other product lines within own accounts and or One GEHC accounts
• Adheres to and upholds highest standards of compliance to relevant international and local Regulatory and GE Healthcare Codes of conduct
• Adheres to all applicable GE and GE Healthcare compliance policies, codes, and training requirements
• Identifies and reports any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
Quality Specific Goals
• Aware of and complies with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
• Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
• Identifies and reports any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
• Maintains knowledge of and understands all applicable Global and Regional Privacy and Anti-Competition Policies and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or Local/ Int’l Law is broken.
• Maintains knowledge of and understands all applicable Environmental Health Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GE Healthcare Fleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or local / Int’l Law is broken.
• Drives continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Quality Management System.
• BsC in Biomedical engineering or radiographer or MBA degree
• Prior experience in a role with frequent interactions with clients, marketing professionals and sales teams.
• Experience in strategic planning and drive change management
• Innovation: ability to create new ideas from collaboration / Innovation
• Excellent analytical and organizational skills
• Team spirit: inspires others and works effectively in diverse teams
• Ability to motivate others and influence within the organization
• Fluent in English
• Proven ability to influence and negotiate internally and with customers
• Presentation Skills , ability to present remotely and drive customer engagement using digital tools eg. MS team , Zoom etc.
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE’s Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE’s Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it’s the world’s largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world’s oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.