Responsible for the operational control and management of teams of workers that includes the overseeing of contractors and other technicians at specific sites. The supervisor is to manage his/her workforce in order to continually improve and exceed requirements. The Supervisor should demonstrate the ability to prioritize workloads and delegate tasks effectively to operators and contractors to meet requirements.
The Supervisor is also responsible for ensuring compliance with QHSE requirements and that they are maintained at all times. The Supervisor is the contact for all contract customers and ad-hoc additional work.
• Completion of elementary school education;
• Six years work experience in facility maintenance, of which at least 2 years carried out as a team leader;
• Detailed understanding and proven capability of working with a CAFM system;
• Experience of communicating effectively verbally and in writing to senior managers and writing reports;
• Evidence of continued professional and personal development;
• A relevant professional qualification e.g. Electrical, Mechanical and/or Plumbing disciple etc;
• Detailed knowledge of current building regulatory standards.
5,000 to 5,500
per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Excellent communication skills both verbal and written with interpersonal skills and the ability to challenge constructively.
A professional approach which generates credibility and confidence in others.
The ability to manage work unsupervised.
Confident and assertive with a self-motivated approach and flexible attitude.
The ability to overcome obstacles to solve problems to achieve results.
Ability to cope with pressure and work to tight deadlines
A personal commitment to continuous self-development.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Lead by professionals with a collective experience of over 3 decades in the recruitment segment, within various business verticals. Our company has evolved through technological advances, healthy challenges and smart clients that have all nurtured us to be a pivotal bridge that connects prospective clients with apt talent.
- Providing exquisite recruitment solutions that exceed employers’ expectations.
- Covering services at all levels ranging from rank & file to top management.
- We possess an impeccable volume of competent professionals in our database.
- Proactive Consultants in each industry gives us an advantage of an in-depth search for apt candidates.
- Enhance your screening experience via video conferencing, one-on-one physical interviews and tele-interviews.
- Unprecedented & tested Associates across major regions gives us an advantage while hiring in volume.