As Member Care Director, you will be required to oversee the daily operations of the member care team, ensuring they align with the department’s goals, while providing customers with the highest quality of service.
This is a global digital consumer business which is going through a very exciting stage in their development and evolution.
* Architect short term and long-term digital care strategies, aligning them to the company’s goals and objectives.
* Liaise with the internal product design, marketing, and sales teams, utilising innovative technology to develop platforms and channels to interact with customers and oversee customer journeys.
* Play a key role in utilisation of digital best practices to monitor KPIs, provide recommendations to achieve target productivity, as well as analyse department’s performance against set objectives.
* Oversee the implementation of methodologies to measure customer experience, as well as meet budget constraints.
* Deliver routine reports to senior management highlighting performance of digital care as well as customer self-care operations.
* Attractive, tax-free salary
* Strategic role with the opportunity to play a part in the evolution of a hugely successful organisation.
* Bachelor’s degree with 3 – 5 years’ call centre experience as well as 2 years’ experience as call centre Director, manager all digital customer touchpoints
* Proven leadership skills with the ability to interact and engage with the C-level management and executive leadership team.
* Attention to detail and ability to work flexibly in high pressure environment.
* Fluency in Arabic and English, written and spoken.
* Strong preference given to Kuwaiti Nationals.
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting
Banking & Financial Services
Property & Construction
Engineering & Supply Chain
Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.