• Can you help societies thrive in a world we cannot control?
• Can you anticipate the unforeseeable, perceive the unexplainable, and plan something unbelievable?
• Can you design the unthinkable?
• Can you think international and still act local?
WSP are looking to appoint Materials Engineers for an Infrastructure project here in Qatar.
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
• Extensive Transportation & Infrastructure site supervision for Roadways & Drainage network projects.
• Minimum of 10 years of experience as a part of Site Supervision teams for construction of Roadways/Drainage projects
• The candidates should be experienced with the Asphalt Pavement Construction, Dry & Wet utilities Construction, Drainage Networks Construction etc
• GCC experience is a must.
• Experience working with Contractors is highly desirable.
WSP is one of the world’s leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.