As the Marketing Specialist, contribute to existing marketing programs, while assisting with the development of new initiatives aligned with company goals.
A leading start-up in the region looking to grow their marketing team.
* Manage social media schedule, posts, engagement and replies.
* Execute integrated campaigns across multiple channels as per the marketing calendar.
* These channels include digital, social media, print, direct mail, and other related tactics.
* Be responsible for the marketing activity reports and metrics for measuring success.
* Conduct market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends.
* Competitive salary available for the right candidate.
* Opportunity to work for a leading start-up in the region.
* Fast moving environment.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field from a recognised University.
* Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a marketing environment, preferably working with an ecommerce platform.
* Must be bi-lingual – Arabic and English.
* Strong knowledge of all free/paid digital and social platforms.
* Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills.
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting
Banking & Financial Services
Property & Construction
Engineering & Supply Chain
Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.