Marketing Manager / Senior Marketing Officer (Real Estate / Construction)
– Exploring ways of improving the company’s image & profile & its subsidiaries;
– Develop, plan & execute for integrated marketing programs & campaigns;
– Bring innovative thinking & marketing practices;
– Produce operational activities i.e. presentations etc.
– Advise business on local & international marketing activities factors;
– Develop marketing benchmarks against international leading firms and practices
– Develop strategies & tactics to get the word out about the company & drive qualified traffic to the firm’s front door;
– Oversees the creative development of promotional materials i.e. website content, advertisement & other marketing related projects;
– creating content for different social media platforms for the holding company and its subsidiaries
– Collaborate with cross-functional teams to produce relevant promotional materials create, implement and oversee communications programs, be it internal or external, that effectively describe and promote the organization and its services/products.
– Liaise with third party design service providers;
– Suggest the best practice in marketing to be adapted in line with the holding strategy;
– Provide creative thought leadership with high-quality design;
– Maintain graphic consistency across all marketing deliverables for all CDCI subsidiaries;
– Design & produce effective technical & corporate documents/portfolio;
– Managing all projects related to marketing campaign i.e. photoshoot;
Qualifications and Skills:
– Ability to grasp a deep understanding of the company business strategies & model;
– Ability to manage multiple & complex projects concurrently;
– Strategic & innovative thinking;
– Strong writing, editing, and proofreading capabilities
– Excellent Organizational and time management skills
– Strong knowledge and understanding of current digital/social media trends
– Strong knowledge and proven experience in the real estate industry and construction sector
– Bachelor Degree in Business Marketing, digital marketing, etc. any relevant certification would be a plus
– Master’s Degree
– Arabic, English ( Bilingual)
– Years of Experience 7+
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.