• Develop, Implement and Execute strategic marketing plans for the organization in line with business and brands within the organization, in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
• Planning and supervising marketing Operations to achieve revenue target.
• Recommend creative and cost effective promotional activities
• Maintain customer relationship programs and track customer satisfaction.
• Co-ordinate with Designers to design and develop marketing related collateral and promotional materials.
• Ideal candidate should be with hands-on experience in Pharma related marketing strategies and techniques
20,000 to 30,000
per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Health Insurance and Annual Flight ticket
• Position : Marketing Manager – Pharmaceuticals Sales & Marketing Division
• Educational Qualification : B Pharm or M Pharm. MBA in Sales & Marketing would be an added advantage
• Work experience: Minimum 10 years of relevant experience as Marketing Manager in any reputed Pharmaceuticals Companies in the UAE.
• Nationality : Indian or Arabic National
• Age Group : 35 to 45 years
• Gender : Any
• Location : Currently working / residing in Dubai or ready to relocate
• Employment Type : Permanent
• Language skills: Excellent English communication skills. Arabic would be an advantage
• UAE Driving Licence and Car
A leading pharmaceutical company in the UAE.