WTS Energy is seeking to hire LNG Terminal Operator for one of our client who is a reputed oil and gas operator for their LNG terminal operations.
Location: Dubai, UAE
Responsible for the coordination of the daily operational interface between the Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) Terminal and Field/ Gas Control Station (GCS) which includes the maintenance of the LNG Jetty, assisting cargo discharge preparation / custody of transfer consistent with industry standards for Health, Safety and Environment (HSE). Support the LNG Terminal Lead in managing all aspects of LNG operations.
• Contribute to a high standard of HSE performance by following HSE standards at all times, including the prompt reporting of any safety or environmental hazards or incidents.
• Complete Original Equipment Supplier (OES) maintenance requirements by ensuring the set objectives are met.
• Manage the permit to work system for any maintenance / operations work at the LNG Jetty.
• Coordinate the daily interface with the LNG Terminal Lead, for LNG Cargo unloading and Maintenance activities on the LNG Jetty.
• Represent the Company during pre / post discharge meetings on board the visiting LNG ensuring quantity certificates for each LNG cargo are issued accurately under the custody transfer protocol.
• Coordinate scheduled maintenance of the jetty with Maintenance Department and external Vendors.
• Supervise field activities on the jetty during maintenance including third party service providers.
• Ensure annual Planned Maintenance (PM’s) are carried out as per schedule and coordinated with Maintenance Department.
• Prepare equipment for handover to maintenance by ensuring equipment and working conditions are safe for maintenance activities.
• Monitor ongoing maintenance work ensuring ‘Permit to Work’ conditions are fully met in compliance with applicable HSE standards such as work permits, risk assessments, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s).
• Reinstate equipment on completion of maintenance, ensuring it is tested satisfactorily.
• Review and track spare parts requirements/use for the jetty and prepare the necessary documents for use by Procurement Department to purchase replacements as required.
• Coordinate with Pipeline Department for LNG send out Pipeline Integrity program such as cathodic protection and pipeline integrity assessment of the assets.
• Support the LNG Terminal Lead in monitoring the Floating Storage Regasification Unit (FSRU)
• Prepare Operational report ensuring data accuracy.
• Provide assurance that the Company operational procedures are followed in all Operational and Maintenance activities.
• Maintain up to date Operating Manuals, Standard Operating Procedures, Laboratory Procedures, Daily reports, etc.
• Assist the LNG Terminal Lead in reviewing all procedures and developing new procedures for the LNG jetty.
• Assist in renewing / following-up of all certifications for the equipment on the LNG jetty including any required licenses.
• Keep track of the gas samples submitted for lab review from new LNG shipments.
• Ensure the spare parts kept onboard are properly recorded when taken out of the inventory and request replacements.
• Perform first line maintenance, housekeeping of the LNG Jetty.
• Process LNG Terminal visitors requirements and ensuring visitors adhere to the LNG Terminal Visitation Policy
• High School graduate with a technical qualification in Oil and Gas Operations.
• Minimum 15 years in oil /gas field experience.
• Sound knowledge of Oilfield equipment, wells, LNG process, mechanical, hydraulic, electrical and control equipment in well operations.
• Must have strong analytical skills, ability to trouble shoot and do first line maintenance.
• Excellent written and verbal English language skills.
• Good planner / organiser and a team player.
• Computer literate, should be proficient in MS office and Enterprise Resource Planning.
• U.A.E. Driver’s License (manual) is mandatory.
WTS Energy is the leading Consultant/Manpower Supply company to the International Oil, Gas an Energy industry. We supply Consultants to the Projects and Operations of our Clients. We also perform Outsourcing Services like Project Recruitment Campaigns and Workforce Management in Oil and Gas regions around the world.
We operate globally with offices in 12 countries, supplying the International Oil, Gas and Energy industry with professional personnel.
We offer hands-on support to our consultants in every region in which they work. We provide the best people to Upstream, Midstream and Downstream projects and operations. We serve our Clients and Consultants based on trust, high ethical standards and consistent quality of service.