A diversified investment and private equity company is seeking a Legal Counsel to provide general support to the wider Legal & Compliance team on matters and projects that are handled by the team.
Major investment group with products in private equity, infrastructure, credit management and real estate
* review of standard legal documents, such as NDAs, software agreements, memorandum of understanding, proposals, general terms and conditions, lease agreements for the offices.
* review of share purchase agreements, client program documentation, as well as review of MENA acquisition documents
* Assisting on the review of Private Placement Memoranda, Executive Summaries, Investor Reports
* Assisting on corporate governance matters, including general corporate housekeeping.
* Assisting in the review and update of all policies and procedures, and terms of reference for the Board and its committees
Live in the culturally diverse city of Manama and form part of a truly global financial hub. Earn a tax free salary and enjoy a low cost of living
Candidates who apply should meet all of the below criteria:
* LLB completed in UK, Aus, NZ, Ireland
* 1-3 years post qualifying experience in a corporate commercial role
* Trained and qualified with an international law firm
* Arabic speaker is essential
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting
Banking & Financial Services
Property & Construction
Engineering & Supply Chain
Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.