Position – Land Surveyor ( Roads & Utilities )
Work Location – Doha, Qatar
• Responsible for checking the site setting by the Contractor and make sure that all lines, grades, levels and dimensions are in accordance with the contract drawings.
• Receive survey inspection request from the contractor and check Contractor’s survey work accordingly.
• Check Contractor’s activities surveying work comparing to forecast daily report and shall inform the senior structural engineer if any work done differently from the Forecast daily report.
• Verifies equipment alignment and balancing operations.
• Participates in the development of quality control reports and procedures
• Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
• Comparative control of shop drawings and IFC drawings.
• Inspections for all setting out works.
• Inspections for all concrete and earthworks constructions.
• Monitoring and controlling the whole construction activity.
7,500 to 10,000
per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Medical Insurance
• Bachelor Degree in any Field (Mandatory)
• Diploma in Surveying.
• Minimum of 8 years’ work experience gained through a similar Infrastructure and Roads projects, within the construction consulting industry.
• Proficiency in the use of Total Station.
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and MS Project.
• Knowledge and experience with contemporary survey software.
• Demonstrated aptitude for mathematical reasoning and calculus.
• Contemporary qualifications in Topography Survey
Further Qualification Required
• Competence on using AutoCAD, Surveying software, Total Stations, GPS, and Levels, excellent communication skills, ability to find solutions and grate ability to work under pressure and meet time limits.
For over five decades the Dorsch Gruppe is the engineering partner in various domains for industrial clients, private investors and the public sector when it comes to implementing investment projects. First-class technical solutions, consistency of costs and adherence to schedules have always been our goal for the management, design and implementation of each type of engineering projects.
The wide variety of projects that we deliver relies on our employees who tackle the challenges of the changing world of business. We are not only committed to serve our clients, but also to provide a challenging work environment for our employees to develop and participate in our growth as well.
Our employees are: Team players, proactive, self motivated and led by the passion to create and pioneer. At Dorsch Holding, Abu Dhabi, we believe that our employees help us to meet our clients’ expectations. We value in our employees their ability to lead and plan complex projects; to design and deliver remarkable masterpieces; to analyze and solve complicated problems.
If you have the will to succeed, grow and innovate, then be part of our family.