Job Title : Junior Sales Executive
Hiring Manager: Assistant Manager / Sales Supervisor
Every Day, Around the World, People Reach for Unilever Products. Our Brands Are Trusted Everywhere And, By Listening to The People Who Buy Them, We’ve Grown into One of The World’s Most Successful Consumer Goods Companies. In Fact, 150 Million Times A Day, Someone Somewhere Chooses a Unilever Product.
Look in Your Fridge, Or on The Bathroom Shelf, And You’re Bound to See One of Our Well-Known Brands. We Create, Market and Distribute the Products That People Choose to Feed Their Families and Keep Themselves and Their Homes Clean and Fresh.
Our Corporate Strategy Aims to Double the Size of Our Business While Reducing Our Impact on The Environment By 2020. As A Result, In the Months and Years to Come, We Envisage Many Opportunities for Our Staff to Progress and Gain Vital Experience. It’s Never Been Such an Exciting Time to Join the Unilever Team.
To deliver a win-win partnership with the various Stores/Customers through delivery of consistent sales growth, flawless execution & strict commercial discipline. Plan and execute various activities as per company strategy to secure our products’ availability and visibility on the marketplace
Roles & Responsibilities
– Planned shop visits to control the visibility, availability, pricing, promotions, competitor events, taking orders
– To achieve monthly sales targets
– Working in close coordination with Smolen’s team to keep the outlet perfect always.
– To negotiate, finalize & implement Business Development Agreement with customer.
– Checking above the red line products and cabined cleaning.
– Scanning all freezers every month.
– Responsible for updating market database for his route, for closing outlets, new outlets etc.
– Plan/execute the brand activations for the customer
– Control of the credit notes/money collections
– Plan and execution of speedy availability of new products in the outlets
– Manage Orders
– To control Market returns as per the guidelines provided by the line manager.
– To strictly adhere to the company’s code of conduct in all business dealings.
– To ensure that the contractual counterparts are executed with the customer flawlessly
– To ensure products availability and visibility in all outlets covered as per the company’s distribution and merchandising objectives.
– To ensure regular and effective use of POS material/back up stock.
– To collect outstanding from trade in time to maintain debtors to sales ratio as per company policy.
– To be company’s ‘eyes and ears’ in the market and report on competitive activities.
– Interaction with the counterpart in other divisions for collection.
– To keep watch on customers on payment issues and prevent loss/bad debts to the company.
– Prevent customers from stocking and selling of counterfeits and grey stocks, report such issues to the Line Manager
– Execution of the Promotion & CBP plans for the month
– New Product Listing & Promotion listing as per the timeframe
– Perfect Store Execution as per plan- flawless OSA
– Resolve the issues on OSA GAP, SOS, NPD at a store level
– Closure of all claims & credit notes in a timely & accurate manner
– Retailer HO
– Retail Staff on the shop floor
– Category operations
– Supply Chain
– Cold Chain Supervisor
Key Competencies & Skills – Standards of Leadership
– 2-3 years in FMCG with reputed organizations
– Passion for Growth
– Team Commitment
– Objective Analytical Power
– Influencing Others
– Developing yourself
Standards of Leadership:
– Purpose & Service
– Personal Mastery
– Business Acumen
– Talent Catalyst
– Consumer Love
– Passion for High Performance
Technical Skills required:
– Analytical Skills
– Communication Skills
– Account Management Skills
– Presentation Skills
– Time Management Skills
Unilever is one of the leading FMCG company with 400 brands spanning 14 categories of home, personal care and foods products, no other company touches so many people’s lives in so many different ways.
Our brand portfolio has made us leaders in every field in which we work. It ranges from much-loved world favourites including Lipton, Knorr, Dove and Omo, to trusted local brands such as Blue Band and Suave.
From comforting soups to warm a winter’s day, to sensuous soaps that make you feel fabulous, our products help people get more out of life.
We’re constantly enhancing our brands to deliver more intense, rewarding product experiences. We invest €1 billion every year in cutting edge research and development, and have five laboratories around the world that explore new thinking and techniques to help develop our products.