Our Client is a highly regarded medium sized construction company operating in Bahrain. Their reputation is stamped firmly on a multitude of prestigious building and civil engineering projects built within the country over the past twenty years.
• This is an exciting opportunity for a Workshop Manager who can develop a business plan for the Group’s Joinery production, in terms of marketing and business development, as well as day to day operations.
1,500 to 2,000
per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Accommodation and Transport
• Experience working as a Joinery Worksop Manager.
• Ability to make business decisions to best develop the joinery department.
• Strong communication skills, along with the ability to manage a multi-cultural team.
• Technical and trade experience. An in-depth knowledge of joinery is essential together with a strong work ethic in order to solve production issues quickly and efficiently.
• Prior experience working in the Middle East is an advantage but by no means a pre-requisite.
This is a long term opportunity within a highly successful construction company. There may be some flexibility on salary for exceptional candidates. This opportunity is offered on a single, married or family status basis.
Having been established since 1973, there is no recruitment company more experienced and better connected than Ashbrittle.
When you make a confidential application to Ashbrittle, you can be assured that we will make every possible endeavour to provide you with a well researched choice of job opportunities.