Our client, a global investment fund who are based in DIFC, are looking to hire an Investment Accountant to join their high-performing finance team.
Over the past 10 years the fund has gone from strength to strength, continually growing their portfolio of long-term strategic investments. As the Investment Accountant, you will assist in the formulation of financial accounting policies and procedures across the fund. On a daily basis you will be working alongside an extremely experienced team along with some very senior stakeholders, allowing you plenty of exposure. This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified Accountant with experience in the Investment space and is interested in working in Dubai, to become an integral member of the team.
* Contribute to the preparation and approval of the capital budgets
* Contribute to the preparation of the financial statements and help maintain the monthly accounts
* Participate in the implementation of a new accounting system
* Assist in the preparation and review of the month-end and year-end closing schedules
* Coordinate with the internal audit team, ensuring the proper maintenance of all financial records
* Participate in the drafting of policies, procedures and controls across all accounting areas
* Ensure timely and accurate provision of financial data to the various departments with the fund
* Experience working in the DIFC
* ACCA, ACA or CIMA qualified is an essential
* IFRS 9 experience would be advantageous
* Experience in general ledger management and preparation of financial statements
* Competent user of Microsoft Excel and other applied systems
Salary and Benefits
AED 20,000 DOE
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world’s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.