IFS – Finance – Country Finance Associate 3 Months Fixed Term – Egypt
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS – Finance
Job Description & Summary
A career in Finance, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to help PwC in all aspects of our Finance internal function including financial planning and reporting, data analysis, and assisting leadership with overall strategy. You’ll focus on recording and analysing financial transactions, paying and receiving invoices, maintaining financial statement ledger accounts, and preparing analysis and reconciliations of bills to detect fraud.
– The Job Holder will be responsible for executing the E-Filing project, where he shall scan and file the supporting documents of the accounting transactions to be reviewed by the regional tax team in Lebanon.
– Prepare standardised reports or summaries, and other documentation required for the function.
– Assist the Finance team members as needed.
Learning & Growth
– Adhere to policies and procedures
– Act as a key resource and liaison to other functional areas of the business, building cross-functional relationships as needed
Knowledge, skills, and abilities
– College level education.
– Good command of English.
– Fresh graduate.
– Good level of accuracy to a high level of detail
– Good organisation and office management skills.
– Organization, thoroughness, eye for detail, time management skills and proactivity needed
– Capability to work well in a team
– Strong work ethic
– Ethical Conduct
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they’re looking for.
We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets – UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.