– We are seeking an energetic, enthusiastic and a responsible intern to join our growing organization.
– This opportunity will help you enhance your knowledge and get hands on experience to develop working environment.
– You will be responsible to provide an excellent and consistent level of administrative support to your colleagues and internal customers.
– Responding to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests and provide assistance
– Redirecting HR related calls or distribute correspondence to the appropriate person of the team
– Maintaining records of personnel-related data in both paper and the database and ensure all employment requirements are met
– Liaise with other departments or functions (payroll, benefits etc.)
– Support the recruitment/hiring process by sourcing candidates, performing background checks, assisting in shortlisting, issuing employment contracts etc.
– Produce and submit reports on general HR activity
– Support other functions as assigned
Hyatt was founded by Jay Pritzker in 1957 when he purchased the Hyatt House motel adjacent to the Los Angeles International Airport. Over the following decade, Jay Pritzker and his brother, Donald Pritzker, working together with other Pritzker family business interests, grew the company into a North American management and hotel ownership company, which became a public company in 1962. In 1968, Hyatt International was formed and subsequently became a separate public company. Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation were taken private by the Pritzker family business interests in 1979 and 1982, respectively. On December 31, 2004, substantially all of the hospitality assets owned by Pritzker family business interests, including Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation, were consolidated under a single entity, now Hyatt Hotels Corporation.