• Supports the Top Management in the HSE Policy, guideline issues, Organization roles and responsibilities definition, for what concerns safety aspects.
• Conduct site visits to work locations and provide full support to the team in HSE related issues.
• Ensures, in accordance with the corporate guidelines, the implementation, updating, review and auditing of the Company HSE Systems.
• Monitors the effective implementation of appropriate Safety and Environment System procedures and provide for their updating in line with changes in Legislation and Company Directives.
• Take part & Carries out analysis of accident / incident statistics, identifying trends and suggesting improvement plans.
• Liaises between Clients on safety related issues.
• Participates to HAZOP meetings prior to procurement and installation activities.
• Performs Risk Assessment.
• Preparation of Health and Safety documentation for new tenders.
• Provides Safety support and advice, including supervision on preparation of plans and procedures for initial contract start up activities.
• Establish and implement a comprehensive HSE training programs and matrixes.
• Bachelor’s Degree in science/Engineering or equivalent with additional professional qualifications in HSE and Fire & Safety Management Systems.
• 7 or above years’ experience in Health, Safety and Environment and Fire Services Support services, of which 2 years should be in a supervisory capacity, 3 years in Catering and food services
• Working knowledge in Health, Safety and Environment Management Systems, Environmental Discharges, Incident Command System, Incident Investigation by using Tripod Beta Tool, HSE Auditing Techniques, HEMP.
• F&B experience, Industrial Hygiene, and Food safety, and ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 1800/ISO 45001.
• Good knowledge of English.
• Computer skills (MSO and Dashboards).
Support Services Company Ltd. (SSC) is a company that has been operating in Saudi Arabia for the last 30 years, specialized in offering turnkey solution in the field of life support services for camps, compounds, hospitals, factories and other public and private entities. This includes catering, housekeeping, laundry, operation and maintenance services. We also design, supply, build camps for different categories of staff. This includes housing units (senior, junior and labour), messhalls, kitchens, cold and dry stores, clinic, recreational facilities and others.
Established in 1976, SSC has provided its clients with exceptional services on a number of contracts in different areas in Saudi Arabia and around the Middle East. We pride ourselves for our flexibility and resourcefulness, professionalism and work ethics in which we choose to conduct our business. As evident in our vast folder of recommendation letters acquired through years of hard work and experience in serving our clients, SSC is a company that thrives on excellence in every contract we execute.