Our client is a multinational facilities management who is looking for a Helpdesk Team Lead.
• Manage a small team responsible for operating the 24 hour Help Desk.
• Utilise and operate the Help Desk system.
• Ensure the Help Desk Operators are using the system to allocate reactive tasks within the assigned priorities.
• Ensures the team are aware of when requests need to be followed up and escalated.
• Approx. 5 plus years related experience or experience in a similar role.
• Hands-on experience in operating a modern CAFM system
• Has Help Desk experience
• Strong facilities management background.
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that’s why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.