A leading construction equipment manufacturer is seeking to hire their Regional Head to run the organisation across MEA.
Construction equipment manufacturer
* Develop and retain customer relationships to build long-term profitable partnerships
* Provide customers best in class service and support (including managing service centers)
* Effectively manage sales companies and the distributor network and prioritize investments and activities to maximize total impact
* Execute the agreed sales & service strategy overall and secure performance in all market, channels, brands and product segments
* Continuously adapt go-to-market strategies to optimize market share gain vs total operating cost
* When required by market, ensure a competitive, regionally sourced, range with the right profitability based on regional consumer foresight and customer requirements and complementing the global assortment
* Proactively build high-performing organization and secure required competencies, succession plans for future and today’s business needs
* Recognize opportunities and risks that impact sales and/or customer relations and manage these effectively with timely and right resource allocation
* Provide leadership to ensure a clear understanding of performance levels and KPIs and what it takes for individuals and teams to deliver
* Master of Business Administration, Master of Science, or other relevant degree
* 10+ years of relevant senior leadership experience in international sales ideally within the region
* 5+ years of previous business leadership experience with P&L responsibility
* 5+ years of people management experience with remote teams
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting
Banking & Financial Services
Property & Construction
Engineering & Supply Chain
Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.