At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. All of our activity is aligned to our purpose of “we care for people so they can be their best”.
The Front Office Host (Receptionist) is expected to perform duties like guest check in, check out, cashiering, guest profile updates on system, handling guest complaints, upselling and perform relevant tasks. You will provide the highest quality of service to the guest at all times and anticipate and exceed guest expectations, as well as support the Telephones team.
Not only will you do amazing things within the hotel, you will make a name for yourself and team outside of the hotel. Partnering and participating in local community events and initiatives.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it’s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment. If you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you!
– Due to visa & travel restrictions, we are looking for a candidate who is locally available in UAE and currently in a similar role or has relevant Front Office experience in hotels.
– A Diploma/Degree in Hospitality/Hotel Management, with minimum of 1 year work experience as Front Office Host (Receptionist) in a luxury hotel
– Ability to work well with others in a guest and team-focused environment
– Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must
– Knowledge in Opera is must
– Verbal and written English language proficiency is required, with a second language helpful.
If you have high performance standards, a high level of enthusiasm and thrive in a fast-paced team environment then you just might be the candidate that we’re looking for!
A career with Hyatt opens a world of opportunities. Our values of Empathy, Creativity, Fun, Humility, Integrity and Respect are at the core of what we do. Our family atmosphere is what keeps our associates highly engaged.
Hyatt was founded by Jay Pritzker in 1957 when he purchased the Hyatt House motel adjacent to the Los Angeles International Airport. Over the following decade, Jay Pritzker and his brother, Donald Pritzker, working together with other Pritzker family business interests, grew the company into a North American management and hotel ownership company, which became a public company in 1962. In 1968, Hyatt International was formed and subsequently became a separate public company. Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation were taken private by the Pritzker family business interests in 1979 and 1982, respectively. On December 31, 2004, substantially all of the hospitality assets owned by Pritzker family business interests, including Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation, were consolidated under a single entity, now Hyatt Hotels Corporation.