– Reviewing maintenance strategies (PPM and reactive) that will ensure the facility is maintained and operated to optimum efficiency.
– Ensuring & Managing performance for PPM and reactive works against SLA’s and KPI’s
– Involve in Maintenance of Electrical Instruments and Controls.
– Requesting for quotations and creating Purchase request form.
– Regular inspection of all the electrical equipment.
– Reporting and adequate preventive / corrective measures are taken if any faults are identified.
– Implementation of preventive maintenance programs.
– Implementation of special maintenance and control all technical service history available.
– Assessment of obsolete equipment and do the proposal for relevant elimination from assets.
– Participate in the checking of expense forecasts for maintenance activities and facility renewal
– Gather information necessary to update the facility and equipment management archive.
– Do the necessary proposal for any modification to preventive maintenance schedules.
– Performed proper and timely coordination regarding all reactive activities in the event of breakdown in equipment at the mechanical area.
– Responsible in providing the traceability and availability of all mechanical maintenance and operational manuals.
– Performed proper and timely co-ordination of maintenance personnel and proposing technical improvements within the technical staff.
– Weekly / Monthly reports are created/verified and sent the same to the Facility Manager.
– 5+ years of experience as Mechanical Engineer/Electrical Engineer
– 2+ years of experience in FM Industry
– Bachelor’s in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
– Experience working in Project/Site location
– Female candidates preferred
– Locally available in Qatar candidates preferred.
Headquartered in Qatar with a newly established UK office, Al Jassra has rich experience in bringing together Cohesive Facilities Management, Total Security Solutions and soliciting international diversed partnerships in market sectors including:
- Government Agencies
- Palaces and VIP Residences
- Airports & Maritime Facilities
- National Infrastructure
Al Jassra itself specializes in hard services, security services, energy management, commissioning, specialist engineering, facilities management, design and fit out services, as well as turnkey property management and maintenance solutions delivered through its own 100% locally owned service brands.