Fantastic opportunity working within a huge financial services organisation based in Dubai, you will have significant responsibility and contribution to the organisation’s Group Finance department.
The client is a large Investment firm based in Dubai with an AUM of over USD 700mn.
* Processes and documents daily financial transactions whilst ensuring financial records are effectively maintained.
* Assists in the preparation of periodic Financial Statements for assigned group companies and completing other external financial reporting
* Participates in the preparation of monthly management accounts
* Assists in the preparation of annual budgets and forecasts
* Collects, analyzes, and summarizes account information and trends; creates presentations and reports for internal distribution as required
* Liaises with internal stakeholders and other external finance departments to ensure the effective processing of financial transactions
Excellent Exposure and great work life balance
The successful candidate will have:
* Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or other relevant discipline
* Professional accounting qualification such as ACA, ACCA, CPA is advantageous
* Experience within Real Estate / Asset Management or a Property related company is desirable
* Strong understanding of financial terminology , banking transactions, IFRS and accounting principles
* Experience with VAT and its impact on business operations
* Strong communication and presentation skills in spoken and written English
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting
Banking & Financial Services
Property & Construction
Engineering & Supply Chain
Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.