– The role requires someone who is good at reporting, preparing presentations and has a good technical background.
– Must Have a minimum of 5 years experience in Facilities Management. (Must be a Saudi National)
– Must have consultancy or strategy/planning background.
– Must be willing to work in a remote location (Al ULA, KSA)
Facilities Engineer Responsibilities:
– Gathering and analyzing data, blueprints, and reports.
– Determining facility and equipment specifications.
– Analyzing project costs and preparing budgets.
– Designing and overseeing the implementation of facility expansion, layout, various systems, and quality controls.
– Evaluating operational systems and facility infrastructure to ascertain and improve operational efficiencies.
– Developing processing plans and optimizing resource allocation.
– Planning and coordinating infrastructure and equipment maintenance schedules and activities.
– Coordinating and overseeing contractors performing maintenance activities.
– Ensuring compliance with relevant regulations, building codes, and health and safety standards.
– Preparing reports and compliance documentation.
Key skills for facilities managers:
– Communication and influencing skills, in person and in writing
– Analytical and problem-solving skills
– The ability to lead and manage teams and projects
– Team working
– Attention to detail but also the ability to see the implications for the bigger picture
– Commercial awareness
– Customer service
– Organisation, time management, prioritizing and the ability to handle a complex, varied workload
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties.
We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more.
Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering