• Manage, direct and monitor the overall performance of the tendering team to obtain maximum efficiency, quality and profitability;
• Analyzes and negotiates tender quotations / prices of subcontractors and suppliers, technically and commercial viability;
• Identify risk factors, ensuring that technical terms comply with the relevant standards;
• Analyzes tender documentation including quantities, delivery deadlines, terms and conditions;
• Enquires, consults and coordinates with client & consultant representatives for specification / technical and BOQ clarifications required for tenders and proposals and attends pre-tender meetings;
• Reviews and finalizes project cost estimates in terms of the required materials as per bill of quantities (BOQ), amount of work, material / equipment and manpower requirements; this includes all systems and services conforming to client specifications / requirements
• Degree in Civil Engineering / Relevant Engineering Discipline
• Minimum of 15 years of experience in engineering, construction and general project management of construction projects in UAE / Middle East countries Requirements.
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.