Who we are
Chalhoub is the leading luxury retailer in the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands, and over 65 years of experience in the region, we are the premiere destination for luxury goods. To fuel the next stage of the organisation’s growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey.
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now’s your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you’ll have everything you need to innovate your career.
As part of the FACES Growth Team, our Digital Product Owners are responsible for managing delivery of key digital product features and improvements for the brand. We are looking for someone with in-depth platform knowledge and solid understanding of workflow and feature relationships.
What you’ll be doing
– Reporting to the Tech Lead, part of the Tech TeamReporting to the Tech Lead, part of the Tech Team
– Lead product management for Faces App & Website
– Establish & manage the product vision & roadmap in close collaboration with business owners & tech lead
– Work with Tech Lead & Creative teams to shape requirements and features
– Bring the product vision to life with prototypes and mockups
– Manage backlog, prioritization and trade-offs
– Translate feature requests into user stories
– Analyze and understand the various metrics contributing to onsite and in-app performance, to identify what is most important to improve in order to drive growth
– Proactively suggest optimization of site performance to improve user experience and conversion rate
– Responsible for QA & UAT before go live of new features together with Tech Team
– Communicate direction and updates to all stakeholders in a timely manner
What you’ll need to succeed
– Bachelors in computer science, engineering or equivalent qualification/experience
– 3 years of product management experience at an e-commerce startup/scaleup
– Deep understanding of the e-commerce user experience and journey
– Experience with both App & Web experience is required
– Native Arabic speaker required
– Experience in managing the entire product life-cycle (requirements definition through specification, design, quality assurance, implementation, integration, launch, support, and review) of a product or online service
– Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
– Ability to multitask in a highly energetic, fast paced environment
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Advocate of Agile Scrum methodology
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution, remote and flexible working as well as exclusive employee discounts.
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group’s success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group’s competitive edge in today’s market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.