As the company sets up its Middle East operations, they are looking for candidates with a strong work ethic and can-do attitude.
An international digital agency working with leading brands across industries to create effective and innovative media campaigns on a variety of platforms.
* Managing all types of projects, from content and social plan creation to campaign execution, platform, or mobile app development.
* Tracking and communicating timelines, budgets, deliverables, goals, and expectations with multiple global stakeholders.
* Working with multiple team leads to properly vet, brief, and greenlight projects.
* Developing an accurate project timeline, master project calendar, workback schedules, budget, and resource allocation.
* Ensuring the final product is consistent with the client’s requirements and expectations, as well as with the company’s quality standards.
* Competitive salary.
* Work with an international firm.
* Progressive environment.
* Minimum 5 years of experience in digital transformation, advertising, or production.
* You can effectively manage client expectations and translate their needs for internal departments.
* You have managed a wide variety of projects ranging from websites, mobile, video, and brand to multi-platform integration, with a proven track record of completing large scale and highly integrated projects within scope.
* Excellent multitasker with the ability to stay organised in a chaotic environment, communicate effectively with stakeholders, and document the processes appropriately.
* Experience with project management tools
* Willingness to travel to Saudi Arabia.
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting
Banking & Financial Services
Property & Construction
Engineering & Supply Chain
Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.