The roles and responsibilities of the Digital Product Manager – Luxury Retail are:
• Managing and improving site performance, testing near features and modules of the website and optimizing the user experience
• Overseeing all operations of the E-Commerce business such as inventory management, shipment deliveries, order processing, customer service, maintenance, reporting etc.
• Supervising the Daily Upkeep of E-Commerce portals and Bug fixes
• Supporting integrated marketing plans and 360° digital campaigns
• Undertaking and contributing to stand-alone projects such as loyalty programs, click-and-collect, Automated trigger-based marketing campaigns etc.
• Managing financials of software’s and programs required for the websites.
• Managing a team of highly skilled and motivated E-Commerce Team members to ensure coordination between all functions of the business
The ideal candidate would for the Digital Product Manager – Luxury Retail would be:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Applications or a related field
• Relevant E-Commerce background with at least 7 -10 years of experience
• Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills
• Well versed with industry best E-Commerce practices
• Must have working knowledge and high proficiency in Hybris & ASP.net store front
• Proficiency in MS Excel, SEO, SEM and Google analytics
• Working Knowledge of Social Media Marketing
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years’ experience in sourcing the world’s best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants’ skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.