We are looking for a digital marketing all-star who is ready for their next challenge. Can you help support the growing digital needs of our client company? You will share the responsibility for their entire digital platform which includes several websites, numerous email marketing campaigns and social media profiles with a team member. Your goal will be to increase site traffic and drive lead conversion, as well as aggregate and analyze metrics for campaigns in order to optimize digital programs.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
• Oversee and drive digital marketing projects from planning to delivery, ensuring that projects meet established business objectives, time and budget constraints while achieving consumer engagement & conversion goals
• Engage audiences with the company’s digital platforms through the creation and execution of digital content, social engagement, and technological innovation.
• With input from sales teams, manage email communications to clients and prospects, from creation to execution, including regular newsletters, feature announcements, lead nurturing and research reports
• Responsible for day to day digital content publishing. This includes publishing new content, making text changes, file uploads, ad-hoc content requests, page builds, troubleshooting and updates of existing content
• Identify and analyze metrics to evaluate project performance, and create a feedback loop to optimize digital communication program effectiveness
• Reviews new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
• Ensure all digital content is on-brand, with a consistent style, quality and tone of voice.
Experience, Skills, and Abilities Required
• Minimum of 3 years of related work experience in digital marketing and communications in a business-to-business or tech environment.
• Problem-solver who uses critical thinking skills to prioritize and effectively project manage multiple projects
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with SEO/SEM campaigns as well as website design/maintenance
• Proficiency in marketing across a range of social media platforms.
• Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital media/social media
• Experience with Marketing Cloud, WordPress, and Microsoft Office Suite.
• Excellent package plus benefits.
Right Calibre Executive Search is your partner in recruitment. We firmly believe that Human Resources is the most important and everlasting asset for any organization. We are a young, vibrant and fast growing company with a Head Quarter in UAE. With the number of years in recruitment we have developed a strong network of top professionals. We provide comprehensive search services for clients and candidates on a regional /local and International level for leading organizations across all industries. At Right Calibre Executive Search, we build partnerships with Clients and Candidates based on Trust, Passion, Innovation and Excellence. Our success is our people and our mission is delivering excellence to individuals, businesses and companies.
Right Calibre is an agency that understands that great employees are the key to business success. We pride ourselves on sourcing high calibre permanent staff in every industry and being the best recruitment agency in the area. Our dedicated consultants have a wealth of experience in recruitment for most industries and are able to source the right candidate for your business, from entry-level to upper management. Right Calibre Executive Search has fast become the agency of choice for employers and employees seeking only the best.