• Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies
• Overlooking both the technical and content SEO strategies
• Looking after the Content of the Social media channels
• To investigate and take ownership of understanding new marketing platforms and strategies
• Manage email and social media marketing campaigns
• Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords and keywords to increase traffic
• Develop and manage projects and team members, including delegating tasks & reviewing work.
• Leading the affiliate marketing partnerships
• Increase online engagement and evaluating paid social campaigns via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok & YouTube.
• Focusing on KPIs & metrics such as traffic, conversion, engagement & sales.
• Degree level or similar level of education
• Must been a digital marketing expert or SEO and PPC expert within a retail, agency or FMCG business.
• You must have management experience
• Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills – ideally conversant in English & Arabic
• Worked with established Content Management Systems,
• Skills include – Photoshop & InDesign and Microsoft office suite.
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years’ experience in sourcing the world’s best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants’ skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.