The Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for supporting the Digital Marketing Manager of all digital activities:
Paid, Owned and Earned following the supervision of the Regional Marketing Manager.
Paid: The first activity is to support on the digital strategy of the company brands through impactful marketing campaigns driven to awareness and consideration. The second activity is to follow with the ecommerce team and their agency on the performance campaigns: social, display, SEA, SEO over the region driven to conversion.
Owned: in close collaboration with the marketing team and the content team, the role will support the Digital Marketing Manager & work closely with the Social Media Executive on the strategy of all the social accounts supervising agencies when needed.
Earned: in close collaboration with the marketing team, the influencer’s strategy will be followed up in terms of KPIs by the digital media Manager.
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong quantitative and qualitative analysis skills
• Work in team and coordinate with other departments
• Strong attention to details
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and comfortable presenting in front of a group
• High proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint is a must
• Preferably with agency background servicing luxury and fashion brands
• Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
• Experience with B2C social media, Google AdWords, Display, Programmatic advertising, CRM initiatives, on site marketing, SEO, SEM and other digital tools
• Knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
• Good time management skills
The Recruitment Tree is an independently owned search and selection consultancy based in the North East with offices in the Middle East.
We are experts in our specialist sectors and have access to the highest calibre candidates due to our strong long term relationships and unrivaled market knowledge. Our friendly and supportive consultants work tirelessly to meet your needs by building meaningful, long-term relationships who understand your business requirements.
If you are looking for a job, our knowledgeable consultants are up to date and well informed about the current job market and how best to find you a job you are most suited to. We will dedicate time in understanding your needs, getting to know you, and finding you the right job.
At The Recruitment Tree we strive to enable our candidates to walk away having found their perfect role, and our clients to walk away having added value to their business with their most important asset, their people.