At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Digital Development Representatives (DDRs) are responsible for identifying high quality product leads or potential business opportunities ensuring successful engagement between IBM Business Partners and prospective clients.
Digital Development Representatives have the following responsibilities:
– Respond to a high volume of inbound new business prospect calls and video conferences, email inquiries, Live Chat and web leads driven from marketing initiatives.
– Proactively contact via outbound calling and digital outreach targeting prospects in support of sales and marketing campaign initiatives.
– Achieve targeted demand generation goals including internal service level agreements (SLAs), contact volume and frequency, validation of generated leads and opportunities, lead conversion percentage, and bookings and campaign metrics.
– Secure key customer information to identify validated “sales ready” leads and prospective clients to nurture for future opportunities.
– Qualify prospects, set appointments and communicate the opportunity details for the IBM Business Partner to close.
– Professionally communicate with all appropriate levels of decision makers and influencers
– Develop a social presence through your rep page and social media to drive interest and leads.
– Present IBM high-level product value propositions including solutions, features and functions to increase buyer interest using video, phone and web presence
– Collaborate with IBM Marketing and IBM Sales leadership to execute targeted new business campaigns
– Communicate with prospects in a consultative selling environment and create a digital community
– Expertly research companies and contacts via the internet and other sales resources
– Comfortable with live call handling in a digital sales center environment
About Business Unit
Digital Sales is a specialized sales organization with a purpose-built infrastructure consisting of Global Digital Sales Centers in Atlanta GA, Chicago IL, Dallas TX, and Littleton MA. Digital Sales teams engage with clients of all sizes and markets to grow their businesses by solving strategic and tactical business problems with IBM’s proven cognitive and cloud technology solutions.
Your Life at IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Being You at IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region’s technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company’s history and, today, IBM is much more than a “hardware, software, services” company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.