• To carry out effective and efficient repair of customer vehicles as per the company’s standard and specification
Functional Roles and Responsibilities
• Collect job orders and the necessary materials/ tools/ equipment, to carry out the repairs on the customer’s vehicles in accordance with the company’s standard and specification.
• Ensure quality welding and fabrication is done for the vehicles and time allocated for the repairs has been utilized effectively.
• Report to the Body shop Team leader of any delays/difficulty in repairs.
• Repair body panels and minor structural damage
• Replace major welded panels
• Carry out vehicle body and under frame alignment
• Carry out vehicle chassis measurement (CAR-O-LINER) and major sectional repair.
• Ensure all additional repairs are authorized, parts are booked to the repair order and warranty parts are retained to facilitate audit processes
• Follow workplace occupational health and safety procedures
• Remove and replace vehicle body panels, panel sections and ancillary fittings
• Use and maintain workplace tools and equipment
Education/Certification and Continued Education
• ITI / Matriculation
• Diploma in Automotive Engineering
Years of Experience
• 3 to 5 years’ experience as a Denter
Knowledge and Skills
• Additional fabrication skills
• Trouble shooting and problem solving skills
Established in 1979, Al Tayer Group is a privately-held, diversified company with operations in 12 countries in the Middle East and beyond. With over 7,800 employees from 95 different nationalities, the Group has its headquarters in Dubai, UAE.
Al Tayer Group operates leading, quality-focused businesses in automobile sales and service, luxury and lifestyle retail, perfumes and cosmetics distribution, engineering as well as interiors contracting. The Groups portfolio includes several of the worlds leading brands such as Armani, Bvlgari, Banana Republic, Ford, Ferrari, Gucci, Gap, Harvey Nichols and Maserati. The Group operates over 180 stores across multiple markets in the Middle East. In addition, Al Tayer Group has investments in commercial real estate, contracting, supply chain management, precision tools manufacturing and travel agency services.