Who we are
We are a leading luxury retailer in the Middle East, with more than 600 stores, 300 brands, and over 65 years of experience in the region, we are the premiere destination for luxury goods. To fuel the next stage of our organisation’s growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey.
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now’s your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you’ll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What you’ll be doing
Our CX & Marketing Executive is responsible for providing professional support in a wide range of customer experience & strategic marketing activities. They would provide support at group level to the CX and marketing community to enable customer-centric revolution across the group.
– Co-design customer journeys and customer archetypes with local teams and customers (surveys, focus groups, 1:1 customer interview, workshops with the local teams).
– Assist in building communication plan / content calendar for the different marketing and CX initiatives.
– Manage and coordinate with external agencies (research and marketing – if any).
– Carry out research on trends, market, report & insight.
– Create, edit and published content on our web platform.
– Community animation – events, workshops, partnerships with local agencies, and most importantly run customer beta platform in KSA to test and validate ideas with real customers.
– Create and manage monthly performance dashboard to cascade insights to the local teams.
– Leverage customer data (CRM, GA, Mystery Shopping, VoC Surveys etc.) to generate insights for the business in terms of strategic and operational improvements.
– Regular market visits to get frontliners and customers’ feedback.
What you’ll need to succeed
– University Degree in Communications, Marketing, Business Management, or any relevant field
– A minimum of 2-3 years of relevant experience
– Good interpersonal skills, energy, and passion
– Time management, Design Thinking and Project management
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution, remote and flexible working as well as exclusive employee discounts.
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group’s success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group’s competitive edge in today’s market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.