Customer Care Officers (Bilingual Arabic + English Speaker)
• Provide high quality customer service by answering customer enquiries efficiently / politely with accurate & complete information to redirect as appropriate
• Provide high standards of customer service as defined in the SOPs
• Respond to in-bound calls from customers through voice calls, e-mail & website whilst maintaining the established SLAs for number of calls, pick-up time, duration & quality
• Handle customer complaints to the satisfaction of the customer within the defined authority limits and escalate complex complaints where appropriate
• Provide first level support for all technical and functional queries related website and mobile application
• Assist to encourage customers to use the alternative channels including website and mobile application
• Continuously learn to keep up-to-date with changes and developments to services and procedures
• Handle administrative , back office work related to follow-ups and customer complaints
• Maintain confidentiality of the company’s customers and data
• Adheres to the assigned shift schedule and avoid any late attendance
• Keep abreast with the latest changes to any of the company’s procedures and new policies
• Handle sudden call patterns : rush of calls, stressful periods, and call volume pressure; be able to solve customer problems and handle irate customers.
• The incumbent will be able to serve customers from different backgrounds : different languages, accents and cultures
• Able to accurately assess eligibility within the UAE (MOH & DHA) guidelines as well as within the relevant medical policy boundaries
5,000 to 6,000
per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Company Medical / Transportation / 05 WD per WK
• University degree / certification in any paramedical medical field from a reputable college/ institute or qualified pharmacists and Nurses
• 1-2 years’ work experience in the Customer Service / contact center operations
• Medical Industry experience has a definite advantage
• Excellent oral and written communication skills; outstanding phone manners and behaviors!
• Must be computer literate
• Excellent command of English and Arabic languages
• Should be a team player with an aptitude for customer service.
• Highly decisive and service oriented.
• Candidate must be tactful and discrete when dealing with clients and must be able to handle confidential information.
• Ability to work under pressure in multi-tasking ensuring timely delivery or coordination
One of the leading “TPA” , Third Party Administrators in Medical Insurance ; a subsidiary of a fortune 20 Multi National Company , with extensive operation across GCC prospering over the last 18 years in facilitating our customers beyond their expectations in all services on par with global standards.
We are committed in ensuring to provide high quality , superior, innovative and cost-effective business solutions in the areas of healthcare and insurance services and embrace the good will of being one among the best leading TPA’s in this region serving over 50 insurance companies , in administering their multiple policies as well as catering to self-funded schemes with both international and local policies amidst our stake holders.
It is significant to share our accolades, that we serve more than 1.4 million members whilst administering over AED 4 billion worth of claims annually through a dedicated team of 700 + medical professionals in our talent pool from different parts of the world. We are partnered with a broad global network of over 4,000 health care providers in the region and always thrive to delight our customer through every service we provide remarkably.
We believe in attracting dynamic , focused , self-motivated , professionals with industry expertise to join hands with us to move forward in a journey, which promises growth and career establishment as per each one’s skills and potential.