Global Consumer Durables giant looking for a CMI Manager to lead consumer insights and market research across MEA. Closely linked with Consumer marketing teams.
Global giant in the Consumer industry with over 60 years of presence in the Middle East.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, the CMI Manager will be responsible for;
* Leads the development and implementation of strategic Consumer Insight initiatives and plans in collaboration with the marketing teams
* Gather, breakdown and analyse market data and work closely with the marketing teams to develop communication and brand strategies across MEA
* Work closely with the Marketing Director and be their main point of contact on all data and insights related matters.
* The Marketing Director will rely heavily on the CMI Manager on building the marketing strategy as their input will be relied on heavily when commencing a project
* Work closely with both global and regional Innovation teams on launching new SKUs
* Manage agencies across the region
* Work closely with global CMI teams and manage constant communications with them
* AED 27,000 – AED 30,000 + Bonus, Medical, Flights, Schooling
To apply for the role it is a must to have the following experience;
* Atleast 3 years of experience working on the client side in CMI, with atleast 3 years in the FMCG/Consumer industry based in the region.
* Please note, if you have just worked for an agency, we will be unable to accept your CV unless you have stated strong case studies of working closely with the marketing team of various FMCG clients
* Strong understanding of the MEA region and ideally build strategies on a regional level
* Worked on Innovation projects in the region
* Ideally based within the marketing function/previous experience in marketing or reported to a Marketing Head
This is not just a CMI/Data role, the business is looking for someone who will strongly influence the marketing team and be a part of the building the regional strategies.
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting
Banking & Financial Services
Property & Construction
Engineering & Supply Chain
Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.