Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
Our Contingent Worker – Practice support team comprises of temporary employees that support PwC’s engagement teams during high volume periods.
As a Specialist, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Proactively support multiple work streams or project teams to execute against an existing project or work plan
– Promote, manage and deliver the continuous improvement of activities and service delivery
– Display effective organization skills, managing multiple and competing priorities and coaching others to improve these skills
– Propose solutions to manage client expectations and managing the delivery of the solution
– Display attention to detail in executing and reviewing work products to ensure the highest quality deliverables in the allotted timeframe
– Integrate and synthesize information from multiple sources in order to analyze complex data and results, anticipate issues and solve problems.
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they’re looking for.
We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets – UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.