• Responsible for the construction supervision/support the client during the lifecycle of the several assigned projects of the program.
• He/She will provide high level supervision of construction activities and report alignment with the project timetable and design requirements.
55,000 to 62,000
per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: + Benefits
• 10 – 15+ years of construction experience
• Engineering Degree
• Prior Middle East Experience
• Experience within a global project management consultancy or PMO working on renowned complex programmes preferred
SAS Global Consultants, a specialist executive Engineering, Supply Chain & Procurement Recruitment Consultancy with over 25 years combined experience in recruiting for the UK, Europe, MENA, Asia Pacific & North America markets. We are a privately-owned company freeing us from some of the politics & pressures that surround many of our rivals and have a strong emphasis on client relationships and candidate satisfaction. We have worked with small local contractors with relatively small turnovers up to leading multidiscipline & fortune 100 organizations with turnovers exceeding £25 billion and are more than aware of the need to tailor our service to fit each company’s requirements.