Configuration Engineer M/F
About the company
RATP Dev, in the Middle East and across the world, is committed to developing and optimising public transportation systems. Everywhere, we operate to boost the local economy and quality of life of our passengers. Everywhere, we are driven by excellence, passion and determination in welcoming challenge.
RATP Dev Middle East is the regional head office which operates and maintains urban transportation systems in multiple countries, on four continents, carrying more than 1.5 billion annual passengers on its networks. Headquartered in Dubai, RATP Dev Middle East has become a leading, innovative and sustainable mobility player in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region.?
In the wider MENA region, RATP Dev Mobility Cairo (RDMC) will soon be in charge of the operations and maintenance of Cairo Line 3 and its future extensions therefore we are actively sourcing quality talent for this new and exciting venture in Egypt.
About the job
– Manage the asset database process, and the interface with the CMMS team.
– Manage data validity process and population KPIs
– Analyse and contribute to the relevant processes for System identification, verification and implementation.
– Ensuring that the asset database is complete and up to date compared to the current system configuration
– Implement and populate the Geographical Breakdown Structure for the line based on the drawings and scheme plan
– Implement and populate the Technical Breakdown Structure for the line based on the technical data coming for the project entities.
– Implementing the labelling process and naming convention for assets.
– Ability to understand technical drawings and Schemes.
– Asset configuration management
– Asset decommissioning management
– Obsolescence management
– To undertake any other duties as assigned
– Engineering degree with Analytical skills (data collection, data analysis, data processing)
– Project management skills.
– Railways systems
– Asset configuration
– Highly professional in spread sheets
– Analytical skills
Nice to have
– Knowledge of MMS (IBM MAXIMO)
– 5+ years’ relevant experience in configuration management.
– Railway experience.
– Have an experience in the change management culture
Benefits & how to apply
We offer a competitive remuneration package. If your qualifications, experience and skills fit our requirements, please click on the “Apply” button above and we will review your application.
Other requirements for the role
DESIRED BEHAVIORS & EXPERIENCES
– Management skills
– Ability to communicate with staff of all levels
– Ability to supervise and control
– Good problem-solving skills Process mapping
– Possess analytical and critical ability
– Negotiation and decision-making ability
– Possess self-drive and enthusiasm
– Problem solving ability
– Analytical ability
– Affinity for number
– Dealing with Complexity
– Verbal & Written Communication
– Attention to Detail
– English – fluent in speaking, reading and Arabic will be nice
We operate and maintain urban and intercity transportation systems in 12 countries, on four continents, carrying more than 1.5 billion annual passengers on our networks.
Our parent company, RATP, is the transportation operator for Paris and the surrounding region. It ensures 12 million trips a day on one of the world’s densest and most multi-modal transportation network.
As the world’s fifth-largest transportation company, RATP Group runs and maintains tens of thousands of kilometers of subway, bus, tram, and urban or intercity rail lines around the globe.
Every day we innovate for smarter, more sustainable cities by designing, operating and maintaining networks for the well-being of our passengers. Our key words: passion and determination.