• To accurately and efficiently cook, prepare and complete menu items as per company requirement
• Performs other duties in relation to food preparation and final packaging, including plating and garnishing of menu items
• In charge of grilling and butchery
3,000 to 3,050
per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: medical insurance and ticket allowance
• Must have 2 years minimum work experience as Commis/Cook in Lebanese Restaurant or in Central Kitchen of the company (UAE).
• With good communication skills in English
• Can work under pressure and has pleasing personality/attitude knowledgeable in grilling and butchery
Eathos is a restaurant operator based in Dubai and targeting the highly attractive markets of Middle East, North Africa and Turkey (MENAT). eathos is backed by seasoned private equity professionals with a strong track record in F&B investments and by leading Middle Eastern groups that provide unprecedented access across the key markets of the Platform. eathos is managed by a team with solid experience in F&B operations across the MENAT region, headed by Andy Holman, Chief Executive Officer who brings over 35 years of experience with global F&B operators.