• Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of different meats as well as grill, marinate, etc.
• Receiving deliveries and verifying that all ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
• Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the supervisor of low or depleted supplies.
• Discarding all expired and spoiled food items stored in the stock rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
• Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
2,300 to 2,500
per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Medical, Residence visa, Paid Vacation
• Minimum high school academic.
• Experience minimum 1-year similar position
• Understanding the Job requirement.
• Available to join immediately
• Locally available candidates in UAE preferred.
• Positive, dynamic, creative, and dedicated team player with the ability to work in a multicultural environment and under
difficult condition, while possessing following additional competencies.
Sharing a culinary journey, one restaurant at a time
The AWJ Tradition of Service
Two decades of excellence is a hallmark of AWJ Investments.
A benchmark for the Group, inspired by the top management who boast an experience of over twenty years in the Middle Eastern Food & Beverage industry – managing restaurants, balancing flavors and preparing quality, authentic food.
Serving flavors from around the world with a dash of Levant spices, AWJ creates a range of home-favorite restaurants that still hold a flair for global tastes.